Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Graduation Owls

I know a lot of people graduating in May, so I ended up having to make a ton of graduation cards this weekend.  It was the first time I got to use my new Stampin' Up Owl Punch!  To make the owl's wings, I cut a one inch scallop punch in half.  For this example, I used maroon, black, and white, but I individualized each one based on the school colors.  

For the graduation hat, I used my Cricket to cut out a triangle from the Georgia Basic Shapes cartridge. I connected it to the card using a brad and used colored cross-stitch floss for the tassel.  The diploma is just a rolled up square of paper with ribbon tied around it.  I used regular printer paper instead of card stock so it would roll-up a little better.



Materials Used:
  • Cardstock - white, black, brown, and assorted colors
  • Paper - graduation
  • Stamps - congratulations!
  • Ink - black
  • Other - owl punch, 1 in scallop punch, 3 in scallop punch, georgia basic shapes, paper, black ribbon, brad, assorted colored string
Like what you see?  Buy this item from me on etsy or ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment