Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Birthday Wishes Ship

I made this card from my dad and grandpa's upcoming birthdays this year.  My grandpa made a boat about 35 years ago, and boating has always been a big part of our family.  This was the first time that I used the stampin' up open sea stamp set.  I really like the design of it and it's sometimes hard to find "guy" cards.  I got the idea from a technique class I went to.  Here is the blog post.  There was a really cool mosiac technique that went with it, but by dad's birthday came up faster than I realized and I didn't have time to get the materials together.


Materials:
  • Stamps - open sea, "happy birthday wishes" from petite pairs
  • Other - chevron textured embossing folder, circle punches (3in, 2 1/2 in, 2 in, and 1 1/2 in), red baker's twine



No comments:

Post a Comment