Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Paper Players Challenge #170

I was on a roll last night with challenges!  This is my second post for the day... you can see my Inky Paws Challenge post here.

This week's theme at the Paper Players was Wildlife:


Here's what I came up with:



I just got my new Stampin' Up Zoo Babies stamp set in the mail last week so I just had to try it out right away!!  Plus I needed to make a baby card for an upcoming baby shower and all of the ones I had were pink.  All of the animals are super cute and I love the different textured patterns!!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card Trisha. I think that mobile is adorable for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It was really fun to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Trisha! Very clever! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee...your wee 'wlidlife' mobile is absolutely darling! Perfect for the challenge this week!! Way to go!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever card, Trisha! Such a cute card to welcome a new baby! Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete