Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Minion Christmas

Ahh this card was so much fun to make!!  This is the second holiday minion card that I made this year. These little guys are just way to cute I had to make another one!!  I ended up using a lot of different stamps sets for this one.  I may have gotten a little carried away ;)

Click on my post from yesterday for details on my original minion post.  I also have a tutorial on how to make the minions out of the Stampin' Up Owl Punch.


The santa hat is from Newton's Nook Designs Frozen Friends:


The sentiment, Christmas tree, and star are from A Wee Christmas by Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  The cute little lights are from Lawn Fawn's Peace Joy Love stamps.


And I pulled out one of Newton's first stamps Wagon of Wishes for the presents under the tree.


Making this card reminded me that Christmas is just 10 days away...so much left to do!!!

2 comments: