Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

D'vine Swirl Christmas Card


Today I have another Christmas card to share.  One of my favorite things about the holidays is all of the cute crafts you can make - especially card.  I find myself making them all year long.  And you can never have enough Christmas Cards :)

For this one, i used some Christmas design paper and ran it through by big shot to create a textured look.  I  used the scentsational seasons embosslits to cut out the tree and put some green polka-dot paper behind it.  I then added the star on top and some baker's twine to finish it off. Not sure how I feel about the silver glitter on the star - may have to change that to red glitter. 

Materials Used:
  • Stampin' up: scentsational season emboslits
  • Paper - Christmas design paper from joanne's, green polka-dot paper, white cardstock
  • Other - d'vine swirl embossing folder, red baker's twine, glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment