Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Sympathy and Prayers

Here is my first sympathy card.  I didn't realize until my mom asked me for one a few weeks ago that I didn't have any.  I guess it's not the kind of event that you normally think to make cards for.  

Anyways, I tried to go for the "elegant, but simple" look for this one.  For the background, I used one of my new favorite stampin' up embossing folders - elegant boutique.  I colored in the center of the flowers with a black marker and glitter and then added some butterflies and a sentiment.

Please excuse the lovely line in the center of the card. My camera is currently not working right now, and I've had to use my moms until I can get a new one :(

Materials Used:
  • Stampin' Up -  elegant boutique embossing folder, bitty butterfly punch, petite pairs
  • Paper - white cardstock, black cardstock
  • Other - black ink, black marker, glitter

1 comment:

  1. You have succeeded with the simple and the elegant! Perfect for a sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete