Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Jolly Christmas



I must be getting excited for Christmas early this year ... all I've been working on this past week are tons of Christmas cards!  I got the No Peeking stamp set from Stampin' Up at the end of the holiday season and finally was able to use it today.

Here's the first card I made.  These are going to be the first of two cards that I'm making for my mom to use as her Christmas cards this year.  And, of course, I made a few for myself as well :)


Here's some close up pictures.  To make the penguin, I first stamped the image with black ink on the card.  I then stamped the image with green and blue on a separate sheet of cardstock, cut out the scarf and hat, and then glued the pieces to the card.  The nose was made by using an orange marker.


Materials Used:
  • Stamp: no peeking (retired)
  • Other: cardstock, ink, northern flurry embossing folder, green ribbon, ornament punch, rhinestones, orange marker




No comments:

Post a Comment