Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Kitten and Yarn Cards

Here is my fourth and final card knitting / yarn card that I made for Stitches Midwest on August 8-10th (next weekend!) with Kim Apel.  Our friend and co-worker Bobbi will be selling them along with her awesome hand spun yarn.  Checkout her facebook page or shop on etsy to see some of the items that she will be selling!

To make this card, I used the Stampin' Up set Storybook Friends and a variety of different greetings from the set Knit Happens by My Favorite Things.  It came with a lot of knitting and yarn related sayings that were perfect to use for our cards.  I used my cricket to make all the different sized circles and little flowers and a bunch of couple of different embossing folders to add some dimension.  To top it off, I added a few rhinestones in the center of the flowers.



1 comment: