Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Minion's First Day of School

Today I have another Minion card to share (you can see my original post here and my "partying minion" card here).  I made this for best friend Jessica.  She teaches third grade and her "first day of school" is this week.  It turned out super cute and I was even able to stamp "have a wonderful day" in white ink to make it look like chalk.  I was originally going to make her a minion card for her birthday, but it's not until May so I came up with this in the mean time :)


Available for purchase through my etsy stop.
Materials Used:
  • Stamps: "have a wonderful day"
  • Other: stampin up owl punch, d'vine swirl embossing folder, black marker, googley eyes



1 comment:

  1. What a thoughtful card for your friend! I hope she doesn't have a classroom full of little "monsters"! I like the chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete